It continues to be the intent of Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic to maintain the safety and security of passengers and pilots.
With FAA’s focused attention on General Aviation security measures, the following procedures contained in this protocol are designed specifically to protect the pilots, passengers and ground personnel involved directly or indirectly with all Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic flights and are in accordance with the National Policy on Homeland Defense. As you know, much of our contact with the patients is via email and phone.
- Each (AFMA) PIC pilot may check the passenger ID to assure the ID matches the passenger listed on the flight itinerary.
- All authorized adult passengers, upon request, shall present the Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic pilot with his/her Government issued photo identification* (ID) PRIOR to boarding the aircraft.
- The parent or guardian of all minor passengers (under the age of 18), upon request, shall present the Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic pilot with his/her (parent or guardian) Government issued photo ID PRIOR to signing the Liability Release Form. (This applies only to parents or guardians NOT accompanying the minor).
- Baggage is subject to search at the pilot’s discretion.
* Federal Government ID card, State Driver’s License, US Passport or any other Federal or State issued photo ID.
Click below for Pilot Frequently Asked Questions